Quite a few of the papers presented at the ALA Mid-Winter 2009 conference by the Association for Library Collections & Technical Services (ALCTS) have been posted on the ALCTS wiki.
- Synchronizing Catalog Externalities: Introduction. Charley Pennell, North Carolina State University
- Optimized Metadata Repurposing in a Library Using MarcEdit. Sai Deng, Wichita State University
- Multiple Sources, Multiple Paths: Migrating Metadata Between Systems. Lukas Wing Kau Mak, Michigan State University
- Metadata in ARL Libraries. Jin Ma, Catalog/Metadata Librarian, Newman Library, Baruch College, The City University of New York
- How to Improve Interoperability of Unique Metadata Fields for Special Collections. Myung-Ja Han, Metadata Librarian, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Christine Cho, MSLIS, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- FRBRizing Legacy Data: Issues and Challenges / FRBR Project – related presentations. Yin Zhang, Associate Professor, School of Library and Information Science, Kent State University and Athena Salaba, Assistant Professor, School of Library and Information Science, Kent State University.