In addition to their group of pre-conference papers, the RDA Implementation Task Force delivered a second collection of presentations at the ALA conference that will be of interest to RDA enthusiasts.
Under the title “Look Before You Leap: Taking RDA for a Test Drive” the ALCTS Task Force hosted six presentations:
- Comparing RDA and AACR2 / Tom Delsey (RDA editor)
- Overview of RDA online and creating workflows / Nannette Naught (IMT, Inc.)
- RDA in LIS education / Christine Oliver (McGill University)
- MARC in RDA / Sally McCallum (Library of Congress)
- RDA in an ILS (in three parts: pt. 1; pt. 2; pt. 3) / John Espley (VTLS)
- Testing RDA / Barbara Bushman (National Library of Medicine)