Some of you may be interested in this recent update on BIBFRAME, the Library of Congress Bibliographic Framework Initiative.
- Beacher J.E. Wiggins, director for Acquisitions and Bibliographic Access at the Library of Congress
- Sally Hart McCallum, chief of the Network Development and MARC Standards Office at the Library of Congress
- Reinhold Heuvelmann, the German National Library
- Jackie Shieh, George Washington University Libraries
- Eric Miller, president of Zepheira
If you don’t have time to listen to all four speakers I would draw your attention in particular to Eric Miller‘s part of the talk entitled, “An Introduction to BIBFRAME Profiles and Supporting Editors,” which starts at about 40:45.