This collection of presentations was delivered as part of the Association for Library Collections & Technical Services (ALCTS) RDA Implementation Task Force Pre-Conference at the American Association of Libraries (ALA) called “RDA, FRBR, and FRAD: Making the Connection.”
These are the presentations currently available:
- Group 1 Entities and Relationships / Barbara Tillet
- FRBR Quiz / Ana Lupe Cristan
- Group 2 Entities and Relationships / Robert Maxwell
- FRAD Attributes and Relationships / Glenn Patton
- FRBR and FRAD as Implemented in RDA / Tom Delsey
A great way to venture below the surface of RDA and get a better understanding of what an entity/relationship model is all about and have a closer look at the Functional Requirements for Bibliographic Records (FRBR) and the Functional Requirements for Authority Data (FRAD).
There are a couple of other presentations that have yet to be posted and will likely be made available soon at the ALA presentations wiki.