YUL RDA Guidelines
- What is FRBR? A concise introduction to the FRBR model (PDF)
- FRBR as Foundation to RDA ALCTS webinar about the basics of FRBR
- PanCanadian RDA Training Module: Providing Context for RDA (PPT) Presentation about FRBR and FRAD.
2. From AACR2 to RDA
- Introduction to RDA ALCTS webinar about the differences between AACR2 and RDA
- PanCanadian RDA Training Module: Introducing RDA Presentation with speaker notes, quiz and answers, providing an overview of RDA (PPT)
- Changes from AACR2 to RDA: A Comparison of Examples Presentation that demonstrates the changes from AACR2 to RDA using the MARC format (PPT)
- RDA to AACR2 changes by SLC
3. RDA toolkit
- AACR2 to RDA Using the RDA Toolkit Webinar covers the organization and functions of RDA Toolkit.
- RDA Toolkit Essentials PPT Presentation / Webinar Introduction to using RDA Toolkit; updated on a monthly basis.
- RDA coding quick reference chart by Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
5. Sound recordings and Scores
- Best practices for music cataloguing by MLA (PDF)
- Scores & Sound Recordings by Yale (website)
6. Archival materials
- Non-projectable visual materials by Yale (postcards, artifacts, photographs, etc.)
MARC Control Fields Cheat Sheet by Yale (Visual Materials)
7. Visual materials
- Video cataloguing in RDA by Stanford University
- DVD cataloguing cheat sheet by SLC
- CONSER RDA cataloguing checklist by Yale
10. Cartographic materials
11. Other guidelines
- RDA record examples by LC
- RDA Relationship indicators by SLC
Please refer any questions to Haiyun Cao (firstname.lastname@example.org), Marcia Salmon (email@example.com), Heather Pitka (firstname.lastname@example.org).