Working with MARC Record Sets
Sets of MARC Records for Electronic Content
On an ongoing basis we will be loading sets of MARC records for e-books, e-audio and e-video into the catalogue. In many cases, we will also own the physical item so there will be two records in the database.
MARC Record Sets Loaded to Date (last updated?)
- There will be one record for the electronic item and one record for the physical item.
- Separate records are required in the event that we have to remove or edit an entire set at some point in the future.
- Please do not add any physical copies to a record for an electronic copy or move an electronic copy to a record for the physical.
- Please do not UPGRADE any records from any of these sets of electronic content.
- Please do not DELETE any records for one of these sets of electronic content.