Materials found here relate to the workflow or movement of music materials through the libraries.
Music Sound Recordings Workflow
- Additional Copies Workflow: this document refers to procedures for working with additional copies of sound recordings, including replacment copies.
- Sound Recording Processing Timelines
- Searching a new shipment of audio discs: search tips for determing whether a sound recording is a copy two or new item
- What to do with scores: How to identify a score and what to do if you find you have one.
- Scores Located in Scott Stacks: this document refers to scores with a MT or ML call number with a permanent location of Scott Stacks as well as scores which may be located in SMIL-Reserve, but with the eventual location of Scott Stacks.
- Recent Researches in Music: this document refers to the monograph series “Recent Researches in Music”. This series is comprised of scores and should be given to Stacy Allison-Cassin for cataloguing
- Scores and Parts: how to handle score and part sets.
- Collected Editions and Historical Sets
- Ordering scores