August 2002 Monthly Report 93
1.Electronic resources. This month I changed the URLs from access via Ingenta to access via Catchword, for the following publishers: Arnold, Frank Cass. Our current count of e-journal titles is 11,444.
2. Tour. I gave Merle Steeves a tour of the dept. and the e-resources database.
3. Workplace inspection. Sandra Smith and I attended a training session on workplace inspection.
4. Gifts. Significant donations this month were received from Lee Lorch, Ken Dent.
5. Scott Reference transfers and weeding. Work continued this month on relabelling and relocating materials being transferred and weeded from Scott Reference.
6. Cancellations. The Elsevier print subscriptions were cancelled, totaling 266 titles and $789,610.
7. Summer Project. The relabelling project was completed by the end of August. Gerlie was a fantastic student assistant. 21, 395 books were relabeled. In addition, we produced 946 new labels for BG, Frost and Steacie.