York University Libraries Web Feedback
We welcome your questions, suggestions, compliments, and even complaints. One of the direct links below may be what you are looking for, but if not, please use the message form that follows.
- For circulation-related questions (e.g., borrowing and renewing, fines, online renewals), please try Getting Started or send email to the Circulation Department at email@example.com.
- For questions related to accessing York’s electronic resources, read the instructions on using eResources from home or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’ve forgotten your PIN, send a message to the Circulation Department at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your library card barcode number.
- For research/reference help, please contact our Reference Services.
- If you would like to suggest that we purchase an item for our collections, please complete the Suggestion for Purchase form. If you wish to contact a Subject/Liaison Librarian directly, please see our list of Subject Specialists for contact information.
- If you are York University faculty, student, or staff, and wish to borrow an item from a non-York library, please find information and forms at our Resource Sharing dept.
- If you are from a non-York library and want to borrow an item on interlibrary loan, visit the External Libraries information page.
- Interested in applying to York as an international student? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have other questions or comments, you may use the form below. Messages posted here will be directed to the appropriate department or person in York University Libraries. If you wish to contact a particular person directly, please consult the Library Staff Directory.
York University Libraries Message Form: