This page: http://bit.ly/yorkhuma1905
FREE Citation Management Software
- RefWorks site (Login) can help you manage your footnotes & bibliography on the web. Easy to use, interfaces directly with MS Word to create footnotes & bibliographies
- For off campus use, get the York group code here.
- FAQ and Instructions for various databases
- RefWorks Tutorial
- For ACM Digital Library & other databases like dblp, you can import from the bibtex format.
- Use the References–>Import Feature
- Don’t forget to install Write-n-Cite on your PC. It’s in the Tools menu
- Also don’t forget to move items out of the “Last Imported” folder into the folder you create for your course
- Lastly, don’t forget to use “Edit citation” in the Write-n-cite application to get page numbers!
- Need to use Passport York or bar code number & PIN from library card to authenticate as a York user
- Information here on logging in