Late Night Study at Scott Library
Calling all night owls! The York University Libraries offers 24 hour study space, 5 days a week, on the 1st floor of Scott Library for most of the Fall and Winter academic terms.
- Fall Term: Resumes October 14th 2012
- Winter Term: Resumes February 24th 2013
- Sunday 12:00pm – Friday 8:00pm
- Friday and Saturday nights the 24/5 area will close at 8pm
The late night study space in the Central Square area of the Scott Library offers study space, computers, photocopiers, printers, access to the reserve collection, lending laptops and group study rooms around the clock from Sunday opening until Friday closing.
Those who rely on public transit should be aware of transit schedules. (please note the last TTC bus leaving campus is at 1:45am and the first bus arriving on campus in the morning is at 5:45am.) During late night hours patrons are encouraged to take advantage of the services offered by the goSAFE program, which operates from 6:00pm to 2:00am every day.
Extended Exam Hours at Scott Library
In addition to the 24/5 study space of the floor, the entire Scott Library is open for extended hours at the end of fall and winter terms, including during exam periods.
April 5 – April 7, April 12 – April 14, April 19 – April 21
- Monday – Thursday : 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am-11:00 pm