Computing and printing
All faculty members should receive Passport York login information on registering.
Don’t have one? Get a Passport York account.
You need a Passport York account to:
- Check your library account to see which books you have on loan, to renew books online, to check fines etc.
- access Electronic Resources (databases, e-journals etc.) from off-campus locations
- log on to library computers
- send jobs for printing within the Libraries
- place holds on library materials
- request materials borrowed between the Keele and Glendon campus libraries (ICB)
Network printing is available on all public workstations at the Libraries.
- Instructions for Printing and Printer Locations
- Payment Method: YU-card is the exclusive payment method for printing and photocopying. Machines are available at all library locations to add value for printing purposes to your YU-card. Note : if you are printing at the Law Library, you will not be able to use your YU Card. You must still buy a print card, which you can get from the machine by the circulation desk in the Law Library. A minimum payments of $5 is required. $10 and $20 bills are also accepted. You can also add value to your card online at www.yorku.ca/yucard (Visa or Mastercard, $5.00 minimum).
- Cost of Printing: Black and white is 10 cents per page and colour printing is 25 cents per page
York Remote Printing allows you to print to publicly accessible campus printers from your laptop or desktop computer, either:
- wirelessly on-campus using AirYork, or
- with an internet connection on-campus or in residence