Organize your research
Keeping a track of all your references with so much information is challenging enough for graduate students. You may also want to follow similar research being conducted at different institutions. It is possible to use the features in these bibliographic software to do that and more! Reference Management tools like RefWorks, Mendeley, EndNote Web and Zotero can help you to:
- import citations from your favorite databases and websites
- build and organize bibliographies
- format citations for papers
- take notes about articles and save them in your collection of citations
- save and organize PDFs, screenshots, graphs, images, assign tags to your citations and do much more!
LibX is another plug-in customized by York University librarians which can be used to efficiently search the library catalogue from any database or a website.