1. A search on Epigenetics in the library catalogue
2. Click on RefWorks icon
3. Click on Export to RefWorks icon again
4. Click on View last imported folder to see your citations
1. Export to desktop in .txt format
2. Choose folder that you want to export and the export format as shown
3. You can download to desktop if it does not do so automatically
4. Saved the text file on the desktop
5. Open Zotero and select Import
6. Find the .txt file on the desktop. Select and click Open
7. References are imported in Zotero
1. After downloading Write-N-Cite double click the file on your Mac to install.
1. Click on Bibliography tab in your RW account
2. Clicking on Access Output Style Manager shows you the complete list in RefWorks. Select the style you want and click on Add to Favorites.
3. Nature is added as an output style
Questions: Please contact Rajiv Nariani