Posted on behalf of Mark Robertson
Please note the fines policy for the remediation period starting Mon. Feb 2nd.
- During the strike fines did not accrue on overdue materials.
- Due dates on items that became overdue during the strike will be reset to Feb. 17th.
- Overdue fines on regular loan items will be reinstated Feb. 18th.
- Fines will accrue on reserve and short loan items borrowed after Feb. 2nd as per regular loan policy.
- Limits on renewals will remain suspended.
Other information on hours, workshops, and other services during the remediation period can be found from the “YUL is here for students” link under Library News on the home page. You can also refer students directly to the following URL: http://www.library.yorku.ca/poststrike