YULibrary News for York U Faculty – Spring 2010, now online!
The York University Libraries’ online newsletter for faculty members is now available.
- Top story: New acquisition directions for the York Archives
- Learning Commons at Scott Library opens September 2010
- Internet Archive project: York unique collections now available online
- Faculty perceptions about student information literacy: a research study
- Scholars Portal: Improved access to electronic books
- Additions to the Libraries’ online collections
Read these highlights and other articles of interest in the newsletter, on the Libraries’ website at http://www.library.yorku.ca/FacultyNews/.