Thursday, June 10th, 2-4 p.m. – Accolade West 006
This winter hundreds of undergrads, grads and faculty filled out online Libqual+ surveys providing us with invaluable insight into our library. Libqual results touch on every aspect of our work as a Library and is therefore relevant to each and every one of us.
The forum will be an opportunity to:
- To learn about the results from this year’s Libqual+ survey
- To explore what these results mean
- To discuss a framework for action
- To begin brainstorming what we can do to respond
These documents can be found on our LibQual+ Page
Please RSVP to Christina Pringi. We hope you can make it!
1) Welcome & Introduction – 5 min.
2) Libqual+ 2010 Results: An Overview – 30 min.
- What is Libqual?
- The goals of Libqual
- How the survey works
- Numerical results
3) Pair & Share exercise – 30 min.
4) The Comments: What do they tell us? – 15 min.
5) A Framework for action – 10 min.
6) Brainstorm: What can we do about it? – 20 min.
7) Next steps & Wrap-up – 10 min.
Brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood Library Assessment Committee