Web Committee agenda, 01 December 2009
Agenda for 01 December 2009 Web Committee
2-4 PM, SMIL screening room
Notes from previous meeting
Web-related news and updates
Updates about any recent web work done in YUL or around York that affects us. (All.)
Home page schedule
Every month we look at the schedule of home page special features so we know what’s coming up. Ideas welcome.(Mark.)
Set for launch on the morning of Monday 4 January. Work continues. Relevancy ranking testing. (Sarah, Bob.)
Leads in the Only Connect areas
- Immprove the user experience: TBD
- Create an environment of ongoing assessment: Aaron Lupton
- Develop and enhance our online resources and services, and educate users about them: Anna St. Onge
- Support mutual use and reuse of content and services by YUL and others: F. Tim Knight
- Provide training, maintenance, and support: Angela Hamilton
Web planning and strategizing
Review what we talked about during the last meeting, web-related work in various planning documents, etc. Discuss and plan.
Mindmaps about three areas:
- 2. Create and environment of ongoing assessment
- 4. Support mutual use and reuse of content and services by YUL and others.
- 5. Provide training, maintenance, and support.
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 5 January 2010, in the SMIL screening room