Web Committee Agenda, 17 January 2011
Web Committee Agenda, 17 January 2010
The meeting will be in 503 Scott (note the changed location!) at 2 PM. Please print your own copy of this agenda if you would like one at the meeting.
Notes from previous meeting
Notes from 07 December 2010 to be approved.
Among other things on which to follow up:
- The Web Committee Annual Report 2009-2010 was updated.
- HELD OVER: Site map (W Denton)
- HELD OVER: RefWorks page updates (S Coysh)
- HELD OVER: Zotero workshop (FT Knight)
- HELD OVER: Library Betas and Other Neat Stuff (W Giesbrecht, J Hil, FT Knightl)
- LibGuides/CampusGuides and the eResource best bets, including the planned changes to the home page (S Coysh, W Denton, A Lupton)
Other web-related news and updates
- QR codes (J Hill)
- Mobile Strategies and Applications Working Group (W Denton)
Library Computing Plan (R Thompson)
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 01 February 2011, at 2 PM in the SMIL Screening Room.