Terms of Reference
These terms of reference were set in October 2007. They were drafted by Stacy Allison-Cassin, chair of the Web Review Committee, which turned into the Web Committee with these terms.
- Provide guidance in developing and planning the library web presence, with articulated short and long term goals, coordinating with other bodies as necessary.
- Enhance the knowledge discovery environment by coordinating the integration of all components of the Library web site including seamless integration of collections (catalogue, electronic resources, digital collections) and services.
- Coordinate integration of the Library Web services into other larger initiatives such as the University portal.
- Create an environment ongoing assessment with the goal of creating a dynamic virtual library architecture and infrastructure.
- Support the implementation of the Libraries’ strategic plan.
The Web Committee reports to the Library Computing Committee.