UEG Notes, 19 February 2009
Present: S Bury, S Coysh, W Denton, J Dupuis, R Laskaris, D Perlin
- Reviewed internal survey for all YUL staff and made various small changes until it was final.
- Bill to announce it by e-mail and on staff blog.
- Sarah to follow up to department heads in one week to ask them to remind everyone in their department about it.
- Survey closes Friday 6 March 2009.
- Sarah and Sophie will take the undergraduate usability test and revise it for faculty and grad students, respectively, based on previous discussions and their work on the revised faculty/grad pages. They will send out the questions next week so people have time to look over them before the next meeting.
- In March, UEG volunteers will be asked to help Bill in the Grad Lounge to do usability testing on grad students. Also: possible visit to Steacie/Bronfman to get coverage there.
- UEG people with faculty contacts (and possibly one or two extras from Scott) will decide the best way to do usability testing on faculty and arrange times with Bill when he can come and do the testing. The testing will also be done in March.
The next meeting is Tuesday 3 March 2009, not Thursday. Everyone should bring their calendars so we can plan some time to work on reviewing all the survey/usability test results and get on with the mockups.