How to request and install a plugin
- Email email@example.com with the URL of the plugin you want to try.
- LCS will install it on the test WordPress and let you know.
- Enable it on your site and try it out.
- Tell the yul-wordpress mailing list so other people can have a look.
- Test it to make sure it doesn’t interfere with anything else. LCS and Bill Denton will also test it.
- If you like it and want to put it into production, ask LCS to install it on the production WordPress, and then copy what you did in test.
- Tell yul-wordpress that it’s in production.
Plugins in use
Discuss this Post:
You must be logged in to post a comment.