- YUL Annual Report 2009/2010
- YUL Annual Report 2008/2009
- YUL Annual Report 2007/2008
- YUL Annual Report 2006/2007
- YUL Annual Report 2005/2006
- YUL Annual Report 2004/2005
- YUL Annual Report 2003/2004
- YUL Annual Report 2002/2003
Strategic Planning and Interim Reports
- Strategic Plan 2007 – 2011
- Business/UAP Implementation Plan
- Response to APPC Call for 5 Year Plans (2009-2014)
MINES Survey (Measuring the Impact of Networked Electronic Services)
For one year starting February 2011, York University Libraries, along with sixteen other Ontario University Libraries, has been participating in their 2nd round of the province-wide library assessment initiative, MINES for Libraries.
The purpose of this online survey is to evaluate how students and faculty are using the electronic resources for which the libraries pays. This is done with brief anonymous web-based surveys that collect data on the usage of electronic resources. Comparing user location, type (e.g. graduate student, undergraduate, etc.) and the purpose of use. Participation in voluntary.