1.Electronic resources. A subscription to WRDS was established including access to DRI and Compustat. Doug completed the work to allow us to add additional entries when required; a list of added title entries was provided to me and the database was updated. I added 39 new JSTOR language and literature titles. I also added 20 new Elsevier titles and 26 new ACM special interest group titles. I am working with Doug to establish methodology for adding Internet holdings from the database into Yorkline, starting with the JSTOR titles. We now have 11,640 online journals.
2. Periodical Binding. As of the first of October, Serials staff are now picking up the periodicals from the Periodical Reading Room for binding, as they receive the first issue of a new volume. The student working in the Periodical Reading Room provided us with a list of titles that are bound more than once a year, and Kardex cards have been updated to reflect this information. Additional notations will be put on Kardex as staff continue to work closely with the binding preparation process.
3. Open Orders. I ran a report to identify outstanding serial orders more than 3 months old and claiming, cancelling as needed was done.
4. Gifts. A lot of time and effort went into working with bibliographers to make sure their donations received over the calendar year were looked at, selected, and assessed. We have more donations than usual that will need to be assessed by an outside assessor.
5. Training. Rosy Go attended HTML training.