Once you have located and opened your requested eResource(s), you can then search for information on your topic. But first locate the eResource(s) here.
To Browse by Title
- Choose your resource type
- Click the first letter of the eResource title
To find journal articles when you already know the journal title, volume and page numbers
- To Search by Title: choose eJournals as your resource type
- Type the journal title and pull up the journal issue
To find journal articles when all you know is your research topic
Use an index / indexes to help you retrieve a list of journal or magazine articles on your topic. To do that, you have to identify and locate an index first.
To find an index when you already know the index title
Or do this:
To find an index when all you know is your research topic
- Go to Browse by Subject
- Choose the subject your research topic falls under
- Choose the index(es) that most suit(s) your purpose