- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Airport Bus Service — The Airport Express bus services all three airport terminals and many hotels in the downtown core. Hotels served include the Westin Harbour Castle, Fairmont Royal York, Intercontinental Downtown, Hyatt Regency on King, Sheraton Centre, Bond Place, Eaton Chelsea, UofT residence at 89 Chestnut, plus the bus terminal. An “On-demand Connect Service” will transport you to other downtown hotels for a slightly higher cost. Tickets may be purchased online (a 5% discount applies). Cost to/from the Eaton Chelsea is currently $26.55 (one way)
- Another option is to use the 192 Airport Rocket, a bus route that operates between Kipling Station on the Bloor-Danforth Subway and Toronto Pearson International Airport. (Current one-way exact cash fare is $3.00; no transfer is required to change from bus to subway at Kipling, but you might want to get one anyway, as it might serve as proof of payment for future reimbursement.) Luggage racks are available on this bus route. Once on the subway, you’ll be on the Bloor-Danforth line (see subway route map for a map of the entire system). Transfer at the Bloor-Yonge station to go southbound on the Yonge-University-Spadina line. The conference hotel is roughly halfway between College and Dundas stations.
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (aka Toronto Island Airport — YTZ)
- Air Canada has been designated the official conference airline; they offer a 10% discount (promotion code PEK86E31 for up to 100 passengers on flights booked via their website aircanada.com. Air Canada flies out of Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ) and Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (aka Toronto Island Airport — YTZ).
Bus & public transit
- Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) — local city buses, subways and streetcars
- RocketMan transit app – free transit mobile app For iOS, Android, and BB10
- GO Transit — regional public transit service for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area
- Greyhound Bus — intercity bus service throought Canada. Closest station to the conference location is 610 Bay St.