Where to Find the Libraries
You’ve got several Libraries to choose from:
- Scott Library has materials in areas such as the humanities, social sciences, education, fine arts, and environmental studies. Also within Scott, check out the Clara Thomas Archives and Special Collections (3rd floor), the Map Library (1st floor), and the Sound & Moving Image Library (1st floor for music records, videos, DVDs, etc).
- The Peter F. Bronfman Business Library, in the Seymour Schulich Building (2nd floor), provides resources relevant to York’s business programs.
- The Steacie Science & Engineering Library provides resources to support programs in the sciences, engineering, nursing and kinesiology.
- The Frost Library supports the programs on the Glendon campus (at Bayview Ave. and Lawrence Ave. E.).
- The Osgoode Hall Law Library supports the Law programs.
Hours of Operation
How to find it: Hours of operation for all the York Libraries are available by clicking on the Services selection on the homepage’s horizontal navigation bar, then Library Hours.
Our 24/5 late night study space is available from mid-October to December and again from late-February to April.