What should I do if I want an item that has been effected by the renovation?
- Sign your books out before April 30th.
- Unlimited renewals will apply May through September
- Recalls and holds will continue to apply
- The Inter-Campus Borrowing (ICB) service, from Frost Library at the Glendon campus, will be able to provide and deliver requested materials to you at the library of your choice (Bronfman, Scott, Steacie)
- Undergraduate students may borrow items from most Ontario university libraries (but not UofT) through the Ontario Direct Borrowers Agreement.
- Faculty and graduate students may borrow materials from all Ontario university libraries and other libraries across Canada through the Ontario Direct Borrowers Agreement and Canadian Association of Research Libraries Reciprocal Borrowing Project.
- RACER interlibrary loan management system allows registered users to search for items in all Ontario university libraries.
- Interlibrary loans for books and journal articles owned by York Libraries that are in off-campus storage will be provided for free. Keep in mind that it sometimes takes several weeks for items to come in through ILL
- You may drop borrowed materials from other Canadian libraries and we will return these items on your behalf. Overdue fines will accrue while materials in in transit
- The libraries may purchase the item you require. The acquisition may take one to two weeks