Our collection of databases, unique software tools, rich archives and unique special collections provide you endless raw material you can harness. Tell your story... or give voice to someone else's.
Archives and Special Collections
- Discover the Clara Thomas Archives and Special Collections' unique primary sources, rare, unique and ephemeral material
- Integrate primary sources into your lectures and assignments
- Learn how to do archival research
- Platforms for digital authoring and online exhibits, including Omeka and Scalar
- Resources and equipment for creating digital versions of archival media and other artifacts
- Use our Media Creation Lab to create dynamic multimedia content
Databases, Sources, and Collections
- Subject-specific listings of resources to support research, teaching, and knowledge creation
- Find and use maps for your research and coursework
- Audio and visual media of all kinds, available to experience in-person or online
Work with us!
Get In Touch
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is available under a Creative Commons-Attribution 4.0 License