Lawyers and the promotion of justice.
- Publication info:
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 1938.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Lawyers and the promotion of justice.
- Main Author:
- Brown, Esther Lucile, 1898-
- Corporate Author:
New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 1938
- Added Title:
- Item Description:
"This monograph is the fifth in a series dealing with the present status of certain established or emerging professions in the United States."
- Physical Description:
2 p. l., 302 p. ; 21 cm.
Table of Contents
- Evolution of the legal profession in United States
- Legal education
- Examinations for admission to the bar
- National associations
- Number of lawyers and demand for their services
- Income of lawyers
- Outstanding weaknesses in administration of justice
- New trends in the promotion of justice
- Developments in the courts and in new tribunals
- Legal service for the poor
- Legal service for persons of moderate means
- The integrated bar.