Special inquiry on invasion of privacy : Hearings, Eighty-ninth Congress.
- Publication info:
- Washington : U. S. Govt Print. Off., 1966.
- Book, Government Document
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Damages in an action for wrongful death : the effect of entering into, or of the prospect of entering into, a financially supportive cohabitation relationship, and the effect of the likelihood of divorce or separation on the assessment of damages in a wrongful death claim / Queensland Law Reform Commission.
KF 1260 Q422 2003
Legislative history of the Privacy act of 1974, S. 3418, Public Law 93-579 : source book on privacy / Committee on Government Operations, United States Senate, and the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Subcommittee on Government Information and Individual Rights. --
KF 1262 A315 A15 1976
- Special inquiry on invasion of privacy : Hearings, Eighty-ninth Congress.
- Corporate Author:
Washington : U. S. Govt Print. Off., 1966
- Item Description:
Hearings held June 2-Sept. 23, 1965.
- Physical Description:
vi, 399 p. : illus. ; 24 cm.
Table of Contents
- pt.1. June 2-4, 7, 23, September 23, 1965, 1st session. 1966. 339 p.
- pt.2. May 24, 1966, 2nd session. 1966. 20 p.