Ontario Securities Commission hearings into a proposal for a new national commission rate schedule : documents, briefs, exhibits and decisions. --
- Publication info:
- [Toronto : s.n., 1973]
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The Regulation of the British securities industry : a selection of papers, edited and updated to 2 April 1979, from the first annual conference of the British Institute of Securities Laws, held at the London Hilton in November 1978 and organised by Investment and Property Studies Limited, London / edited by Barry A. K. Rider. --
KF 1439 A2 R44
- Ontario Securities Commission hearings into a proposal for a new national commission rate schedule : documents, briefs, exhibits and decisions. --
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Toronto : s.n., 1973
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings)
Table of Contents
- Proposal for a new national commission rate schedule, Dec. 1972.
- Amended schedule, April, 1973.
- Exhibits submitted by the Toronto Stock Exchange.
- Comments by J.R. Kimber.
- Briefs and submissions to the Ontario Securities Commission (O.S.C.), including a brief from John S. Howard.
- Report prepared by the counsel to the O.S.C.
- Decisions of the O.S.C.