The practice of the Exchequer Court of Canada.
- Publication info:
- Ottawa : Printed by Copeland-Chatterson-Crain limited, 1909.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Minutes of proceedings and evidence of the Legislative Committee on Bill C-53, an Act to amend the Supreme Court Act and to amend various other acts in consequence thereof = Procès-verbaux et témoignages du Comité législatif sur le Projet de loi C-53, Loi modifiant la loi sur la Cour suprême et apportant des modifications corrélative à d'autres lois.
KF 8764 ZA2 C3517 1987
Office consolidations of the Supreme Court Act, R.S.C., c. 259 as amended by R.S.C. 1952, c. 335, 1956, c. 48 and Rules of the Supreme Court of Canada, 1945 as amended by General Orders dated... November 1, 1960 =[Loi sur la Cour Suprême...et règles de la cour Sûprême du Canada, 1945...]. --
KF 8764 ZA2 C35 1960
- The practice of the Exchequer Court of Canada.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Ottawa : Printed by Copeland-Chatterson-Crain limited, 1909
- 2d ed. / by Louis Arthur Audette.
- Item Description:
"Such parts of the most important acts of Parliament as have an immediate bearing upon the jurisdiction and practice of the Court, and also all the rules and orders of the Exchequer Court," and cases under the acts.
- Physical Description:
702 p. ; 24 cm.
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction: Exchequer Court in England. Exchequer Court in Canada. Petition of right. Interest.
- 2. The Exchequer Court act.
- 3. The Petition of right act.
- 4. The Expropriation act.
- 5. The Patent act (part)
- 6. The Copyright act (part)
- 7. The Trade-mark and design act (part)
- 8. The Customs act (part)
- 9. The Trade combines (part of Customs tariff act, 1907)
- 10. The Government railway act (part)
- 11. The Railway act (part)
- 12. The Canada evidence act.
- 13. Exchequer Court rules.
- 14. List of Canadian statutes having immediate bearing upon the jurisdiction of the Exchequer court of Canada.
- 15. Authority of Exchequer Court for using provincial court houses.
- 16. Table of forms.
- 17. Index-digest.