Essays in criminal law, liber amicorum, presented to Moss Wimbish on the occasion of his retirement.
- Publication info:
- Dallas, Tex. : Southern Methodist University School of Law, 
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Criminal law and the Charter, 2005 : materials prepared for the Continuing Legal Education seminar, Criminal law and the Charter 2005, held in Vancouver, B.C. on June 18, 2005 / course chairs, S. David Frankel, Marvin N. Stern ; faculty, Anne W. MacKenzie ... [et al.] ; CLE program lawyer, Raymond Lee.
KF 9619 A2 C717 2005
- Essays in criminal law, liber amicorum, presented to Moss Wimbish on the occasion of his retirement.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Dallas, Tex. : Southern Methodist University School of Law, 1972
- Physical Description:
97 p. : port. ; 26 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- R. L. Bogomolny and W. Gaus. An evaluation of the Dallas pretrial release project.
- B. M. Carl. Erosion of constitutional rights of political offenders in Brazil.
- W. J. Flittie. Concerning the detention of insurrectionists.
- J. S. Morris. Environmental problems and the use of criminal sanctions.
- W. W. Steele, Jr. Right to counsel at the grand jury stage of criminal proceedings.