A treatise on crimes and misdemeanors /
- Publication info:
- London : Stevens and Sons, limited [etc.], 1909.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
Holdings: LAW 1-3
On the Shelf
- A treatise on crimes and misdemeanors / by Sir Wm. Oldnall Russell, knt.
- Main Author:
- Russell, William Oldnall, Sir, 1785-1833.
- Other Authors:
London : Stevens and Sons, limited [etc.], 1909
- 7th ed. / by William Feilden Craies and Leonard William Kershaw.
- Uniform Title:
- Item Description:
Vols. 1 and 2 paged continuously.Includes indexes.
- Physical Description:
3 v. ; 26 cm.
Table of Contents
- v. 1. Preliminary matters. Offences relating to the law of nations. Offences against the security of the state. Offences relating to the rights and revenues of the crown. Offences against religion and public worship. Disturbances of the public peace. Offences against the due administration of justice. Offences with respect to public office and elections and of bribery and corruption. Offences against the persons, status, and reputation of individuals. - v. 2. Offences against property, public or private: Public nuisances and offences relating to trade. Procedure, appeal, costs, and rewards. Of evidence. - v. 3. Table of the principal statutes. Table of cases. Index.