South African criminal law and procedure : formerly Gardiner and Lansdown.
- Publication info:
- Cape Town : Juta, 1970-
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
Holdings: LAW Vol. 1 (1970) - v. 4 (1977)
On the Shelf
- South African criminal law and procedure : formerly Gardiner and Lansdown.
- Other Authors:
Cape Town : Juta, 1970
- [7th ed.]
- Item Description:
Kept up to date by supplements.
- Physical Description:
v. ; 26 cm.
Table of Contents
- v. 1. General principles of criminal law, by E.M. Burchell and P.M.A. Hunt
- v. 2. Common-law crimes, by P.M.A. Hunt
- v. 3. Statutory offences, by J.R. Milton.
- v. 4. Introduction to criminal procedure.