The law of circumstantial evidence and use of expert testimony. --
- Publication info:
- Toronto : Canadian Bar Association (Ontario), 1977.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The law of circumstantial evidence and use of expert testimony. --
- Corporate Author:
Toronto : Canadian Bar Association (Ontario), 1977
- Meeting Name:
Forensic Sciences Seminar
- Item Description:
Cover title."The Advocates Society of Toronto who made their membership mailing list available to the committee and assisted in the collection and compilation of this index."
- Physical Description:
378 p. in various pagings ; 22 cm.
Table of Contents
- An index to expert witnesses
- Panel on forensic science and circumstantial proof
- The substantive law of circumstantial evidence / John Sopinka
- Panel on the expert witness.