A history of English criminal law and its administration from 1750 /
- Publication info:
- London : Stevens, 1948-
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
Holdings: LAW Vols. 1-5 (copy 1)
Holdings: LAW Vols. 1-5 (copy 2)
On the Shelf
- A history of English criminal law and its administration from 1750 / by Leon Radzinowicz ; with a foreword by Lord MacMillan. --
- Main Author:
- Radzinowicz, Leon, Sir.
- Other Authors:
London : Stevens, 1948
- Item Description:
"Published under the auspices of the Pilgrim Trust."Vol. 5 by: Sir Leon Radzinowicz, Roger Hood.Includes indexes.
- Physical Description:
v. ; 25 cm.
Table of Contents
- v. 1. The movement for reform, 1750-1833
- v. 2. The clash between private initiative and public interest in the enforcement of the law
- v. 3. Cross-currents in the movement for the reform of the police
- v. 4. Grappling for control
- v. 5. The emergence of penal policy.