The law and economic development in the third world /
- Publication info:
- New York : Praeger, 1992.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- The law and economic development in the third world / edited by P. Ebow Bondzi-Simpson.
- Other Authors:
New York : Praeger, 1992
- Physical Description:
xiii, 180 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Overview : confronting the dilemmas of development through law / P. Ebow Bondzi-Simpson
- The legal system of Zambia : law, politics and development in historical perspective / Munyonzwe Hamalengwa
- Intellectual property rights in developing countries : Nigeria's Copyright Decree, 1988 / Alex G. Adeyinka
- Transnational corporations in Africa : a framework for regional regulatory arrangements / P. Ebow Bondzi-Simpson
- GATT and the debate about investment liberalization / Edmund M.A. Kwaw
- The globalization of financial markets / Victor G. Burke.