Surveys of the public and lawyers conducted for the Canadian Bar Association. --
- Publication info:
- [Ottawa : Canadian Bar Association, 19--]
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
The economics of the legal profession : a manual designed primarily for the use of state, local and junior bar associations, describing the results of the bar surveys which have been made to date; the chief proposals which have been advanced for improving the economic condition of the profession and increasing its capacity for usefullness; and the methods and forms which were used in the several surveys / Prepared by the American bar association's Special committee on the economic condition of the bar.
KF 301 A54
- Surveys of the public and lawyers conducted for the Canadian Bar Association. --
- Corporate Author:
[Ottawa : Canadian Bar Association,
- Local Note:
LAW two copies: photocopies.
- Physical Description:
1 v. (various pagings) 29 cm.
Table of Contents
- Summary of public survey.
- Summary of responses from lawyers.
- Conclusions from combined survey results.
- The role of PIR.
- Summary of reaction to resolutions.
- Summary of public response to resolutions.