Law and legal services for an aging population /
- Publication info:
- [Vancouver, B.C.] : University of British Columbia, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Committee on Gerontology, 1990.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Summary of the study on the special difficulties of access and special unmet legal problems of the elderly and handicapped : a continuation of a report to Congress required by section 1007 (h) of the Legal Services Corporation Act of 1974, as amended, May 1980 / [major contributors, John A. Dooley ... [et al.] ; and the staff of the Research Institute on Legal Assistance. --
KF 337.5 A33 S65 1980
- Law and legal services for an aging population / principal investigators: James E. Thornton, Donald J. MacDougall.
- Main Author:
- Thornton, James E. 1927- (James Edward),
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Vancouver, B.C.] : University of British Columbia, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Committee on Gerontology, 1990
- Physical Description:
viii, 188 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Table of Contents
- Pt. I. Substantive issues of law
- Pt. II. Legal services for an aging population.
- Pt. III. Law and aging: an annotated bibliography.