Criminal justice under stress /
- Publication info:
- London, Eng. : Blackstone Press, 1992.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
Some current issues in the administration of criminal justice in Canada : a paper presented to the Third Annual conference of the Standing Committee on Social Work in the Field of Justice of the Ontario Association of Professional Social Workers at the Royal York Hotel, Toronto, May 27, 1977 / Alan Grant. --
KF 9223 A75 G72 1977
- Criminal justice under stress / edited by Eric Stockdale and Silvia Casale.
- Other Authors:
London, Eng. : Blackstone Press, 1992
- Physical Description:
xiii, 299 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- Introduction / Eric Stockdale and Silvia Casale
- 1. The Police / John Alderson
- 2. Bail or jail? / Rod Morgan and Stephen Jones
- 3. The Trial process / John Sprack
- 4. Miscarriages of justice / Joshua Rozenberg
- 5. Sentencing: A Fresh look at aims and objectives / Martin Wasik
- 6. The Probation service / David Mathieson
- 7. Prisons / Stephen Shaw
- 8. Parole / Mike Maguire
- 9. Juveniles / Phil Parry
- 10. Drug users / Una Padel
- 11. Perspectives on race and gender / Susan Edwards
- 12. Sexual offences / Lucia Zedner
- 13. Mental health problems / Adrian Grounds.