Assessment for learning in higher education /
- Publication info:
- London : Kogan Page, 1995.
On the Shelf
- Assessment for learning in higher education / edited by Peter Knight.
- Other Authors:
London : Kogan Page, 1995
- Physical Description:
189 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-186) and index.
Table of Contents
- What should we be assessing? / Madeleine Atkins
- Assessment and learning : contradictory or complementary? / David Boud
- Attending to assessment : a process for faculty / T. Dary Erwin
- What has assessment done for us
- and to us? / Phil Race
- Using and experiencing assessment / Sally Brown, Phil Race and Chris Rust
- Making assessment a positive experience / Bob Farmer and Diana Eastcott
- Staff and educational development for assessment reform : a case study / Ivan Moore
- Embedding alternative approaches in assessment / Hazel Fullerton
- When tutors assess : who can help and how? / Kate Day and Dai Hounsell
- Assessing "seminar" work : students as teachers / Phyllis Creme
- Learning contracts : related assessment issues / Irene Harris
- Improving feedback to and from students / Nancy Falchikov
- The NCVQ model of assessment at higher levels / Romla Hadrill.