Today's curriculum : an integrative approach : the Ohio State University at Lima /
- Publication info:
- Washington, D.C. : University of America Press, c1982.
On the Shelf
Styles of curriculum development : Conference held at Allerton Park, Monticello, Illinois, USA, 19-23 September, 1971 / organised jointly by the Centre for Educational Research and Innovation at OECD, Paris, and the University of Illinois, and sponsored by the National Science Foundation; a report by Stuart Maclure. -
LB 1570 S845
- Today's curriculum : an integrative approach : the Ohio State University at Lima / sponsored cooperatively by the College of Education [of the Ohio State University] and the Department of English ; edited by Janice V. Kristo, Phillip A. Heath. --
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
Washington, D.C. : University of America Press, 1982
- Item Description:
Based on a conference held at the University of Ohio at Lima.
- Physical Description:
ix, 81 p.
Bibliography: p. 81.
0819121495 (pbk.) ;
Table of Contents
- Teaching children to make decisions / Phillip A. Heath
- basic education / Pearl Heath
- Implementing a nonsexist classroom / Candace Miller
- Mathematics anxiety / James S. Biddle
- Johnny can write
- if he is(properly) taught! / Kenneth T. Rainey
- Language activities related to early childhood development / Mary E. Collins
- Integrating literature into the elementary curriculum / Janice V. Kristo
- Relating science and social studies in the elementary school / Lillabelle Holt
- Folk instruments in the elementary classroom / Susan Porter
- Administrative leadership in inservice education for teachers / Frederick R. Cyphert.