Collective bargaining and agreement /
- Publication info:
- Aurora, Ont. : Canada Law Book, 1997-
- EBook, Book, Online
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
Holdings: LAW Vol. 1-2 ; CD-ROM Current to Release 19 March 2014)
Note: (Subscription cancelled July 2014)
|Due: Jul 15, 2019||LAW-BOOK|
On the Shelf
- Collective bargaining and agreement / David J. Corry.
- Main Author:
- Corry, David J., 1954-
Aurora, Ont. : Canada Law Book, 1997
Also available online via WestlawNext Canada - LabourSource.
- Local Note:
Accompanied by CD-ROM kept in pocket at back of book.
- Latest Issues:
- Item Description:
CD-ROM contains complete forms of the paper version of Collective bargaining and agreement.
- Physical Description:
2 v. (loose-leaf) ; 25 cm. + 1 CD-ROM.
- Technical Details:
System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: PC or compatible computer; CD-ROM drive; Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Bibliography:Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ISBN:0888042094 (v. 1)0888042299 (v. 2)
- Access:Access to Internet version restricted to York University faculty, students and staff with a York University IP address.
Table of Contents
- v. 1. Negotiation, strategy and the law
- v. 2. Collective agreement annotated.