Staying on track : an educational leader's guide to preventing derailment and ensuring personal and organizational success /
- Publication info:
- Thousand Oaks, Ca. : Corwin Press, c1997.
On the Shelf
- Staying on track : an educational leader's guide to preventing derailment and ensuring personal and organizational success / Dale L. Brubaker, Larry D. Coble.
- Main Author:
- Brubaker, Dale L.
- Other Authors:
Thousand Oaks, Ca. : Corwin Press, 1997
- Physical Description:
xxiii, 130 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
0803965370 (cloth : acid-free paper)0803965389 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
Table of Contents
- Self-assessment checklists
- What causes educational leaders to derail? Causes of assistant principal and principal derailment. Causes of superintendent derailment
- Antiderailment strategies
- A personal and organizational plan for improvement. A personal and organizational learning.
- Preparing teacher leaders for tomorrow's leadership positions. A grounding for teacher leader development. The realities of the context in which teachers lead. The table manners of leadership. The teacher leader and meetings. The teacher leader as networker.