Differentiated supervision /
- Publication info:
- Alexandria, Va. : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, c1997.
On the Shelf
- Differentiated supervision / Allan A. Glatthorn.
- Main Author:
- Glatthorn, Allan A., 1924-
Alexandria, Va. : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, 1997
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
105 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
Table of Contents
- The foundations of differentiated supervision
- A rationale for and an overview of differentiated supervision
- Developing the foundations for differentiated supervision
- Fostering the learning-centered classroom
- The developmental options of differentiated supervision
- Providing intensive development
- Fostering cooperative professional development
- Facilitating self-directed development
- The evaluative options in a differentiated system
- Providing evaluative options
- Building homegrown differentiated models
- Developing the local model.