Workplace dispute resolution : directions for the 21st century /
- Publication info:
- East Lansing : Michigan State University Press, c1997.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Workplace dispute resolution : directions for the 21st century / edited by Sandra E. Gleason.
- Other Authors:
East Lansing : Michigan State University Press, 1997
- Physical Description:
xiv, 283 p. 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
0870134361 (alk. paper)
Table of Contents
- Managing workplace disputes: overview and directions for the 21st century / Sandra E. Gleason
- Perspectives from the United States. Dispute resolution frontiers in the unionized workplace / Peter Feuille ; Conflictive partnerships under collective bargaining: a neutral's perspective / Sylvia Skratek ; Dispute resolution in the non-union environment: an evolution toward integrated systems for conflict management? / Mary Rowe ; Dispute resolution and team-based work systems / Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld and Thomas A. Kochan ; Lessons from workers' compensation: perceptions of fairness in disputes / Sandra E. Gleason and Karen Roberts
- Perspectives from Japan and Western Europe. Dispute resolution and prevention in Japanese steel joint ventures: two case studies / Michio Nitta ; Dispute procedures in Western Europe / R. Oliver Clarke
- New perspectives on negotiation. Fairness, justification, and dispute resolution / Kristina A. Diekmann, Ann E. Tenbrunsel, Max H. Bazerman ; Relationships between disputants: an analysis of their characteristics and impact / Leonard Greenhalgh and Deborah I. Chapman ; Through the looking glass: negotiation theory refracted through the lens of gender / Deborah M. Kolb and Linda L. Putnam
- Epilogue: Relevance and communication. Future progress in dispute resolution: linking practice and academic research / Timothy Hedeen.