Religious wars in the courts /
- Publication info:
- Huntington, N.Y. : Nova Science Publishers, 2000.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
Holdings: LAW Vols. 1-2.
On the Shelf
Implementation of the Immigration Act of 1990: immigrants and nonimmigrants; the future of U.S. immigration policy; forced repatriation; migration and health: domestic perspective; employer sanctions: abandon or strengthen? proceedings of the 1992 Annual National Legal Conference on Immigration and Refugee Policy / edited by Lydio F. Tomasi.
KF 4800 A75 N38 1992
Implementation of the Immigration Act of 1900, permanent and temporary immigrants, immigration policy and labor related issues, Commission on Immigration Reform, agriculture workers, discrimination and employer sanctions, migrant farmworkers' health issues, HIV as a ground for exclusion, refugees, U.S. policy toward Haitian refugees and asylum seekers, humanitarian intervention, refugees impact on State and Local Government / edited by Lydio F. Tomasi.
KF 4800 A75 N38 1993
- Religious wars in the courts / Barbara M. Yarnold.
- Main Author:
- Yarnold, Barbara M., 1961-
Huntington, N.Y. : Nova Science Publishers, 2000
- Physical Description:
Includes bibliographical references and index.
1560727551 (v. 1)156072756X (v. 2)
Table of Contents
- v. 1. The lower federal courts and the U.S. Supreme Court in religious freedoms cases, 1970-1990
- v. 2. Who were the litigants in the U.S. courts, religious freedoms cases, 1970-1990.