Efficiency, timeliness, and quality : a new perspective from nine state criminal trial courts /
- Publication info:
- [Williamsburg, Va.] : National Center for State Courts, c1999.
Osgoode Hall Law School Library
On the Shelf
- Efficiency, timeliness, and quality : a new perspective from nine state criminal trial courts / authored by Brian J. Ostrom, Roger A. Hanson.
- Main Author:
- Ostrom, Brian J.
- Corporate Author:
- Other Authors:
[Williamsburg, Va.] : National Center for State Courts, 1999
- Item Description:
This report is a joint effort of the National Center for State Courts and the American Prosecutors Research Institute and funded by the National Institute of Justice and the State Justice Institute.
- Physical Description:
xx, 182 p. : ill., forms ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -182).
Table of Contents
- What do we need to know?
- What do the nine criminal court systems look like?
- Why are some felony cases resolved faster than others?
- Is there a local legal culture that fosters timeliness and quality?
- What important conclusions can be drawn?